Women are entirely physical with mental and spiritual aspects. For women, sex is much more than bare skin thrusting, deep penetration, etc. The olden days when women are hardly ever asked to talk about sex clearly define female sexuality. These days when we are over-stimulated with the stress of everyday life, sex is regarded as a luxury.
However, sex is a natural phenomenon. And sex is a skill. It can be learned.
1. Understand the difference between sexual desire and sexual pleasure. Do not confuse the two. Desire comes from the extra money you spend on sex. It is about the feeling you get when you are really happy. Pleasure is subjective. I know sometimes pleasure is not there, at least not physically.
2. Create a safe and healthy sexual relationship. It doesn’t matter if a woman has had genital mutilation, the result of some stranger surgery, had a shot of flu, or is suffering from post-niq diagnosis; the only thing that should stop her from having an orgasm is her mind.
3. Learn about her body. It is unbelievable that most guys know absolutely nothing about the functioning of a woman’s body. Every woman’s body is unique. This makes it very difficult to know how to make her ejaculate, let alone enjoy it.
4. Start with the basics. Of course, orgasms are what every woman is after when she is with her man. Before diving into stimulating her clitoris or G-spot, you should know the basics of a woman’s sexual response. The secrets of how to exploitably a woman’s breasts, nipples, buttocks, clitoris, and G-spot should be closely held.
5. Tease her real. Yes, jumping the gun is courteous, but rushing things will only make your girl irritated. A woman needs time to be everything-goes to the extreme. Pretend that you have been dating for years and you are finally going to land up in bed with her for the very first time. Before doing anything, always surprise her as this will create a perfect time for bed.
6. Foreplay is a must. Before copulating, you should be mentally and physically preparing her for it. Touching her breast, stomach, inner thighs, and hair is among other things that can help her get in the mood.
7. Know what she wants. Women may be initially hesitant to guide you towards the obvious sexual organs such as breasts and genitals, but once you do that, you will not want to leave them unsatisfied. A large number of women will tell you that they do not have an orgasm with their partner but have achieved explosive orgasms by faking it.
In order not to keep your girl in a suggestive mood, you should know the difference between genuine and fake orgasms techniques and what works for you. If you can correctly do what she wants, getting a fake orgasm will not be necessary. As a genuine orgasm will give her a lot of pleasure, you should be able to achieve explosive results in bed whenever you want.